Our Articles of Faith are:
1. We believe the Scripture both Old and New Testaments to be the inspired Word of God without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the divine and final authority for Christian faith and life. We believe the method of interpretation of this Word shall be the grammatico-historical exegesis, taking account of its literary forms and devices, and that Scripture is to interpret Scripture.
2. We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe Jesus Christ is true God and true man having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died on the cross a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. He rose bodily from the dead and ascended into heaven where at the right hand of the Majesty on high, He as our High Priest and Advocate makes intercession for us.
4. We believe the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and to convict men of sin, righteousness and of the judgement to come; regenerate the believing sinner; indwell; guide; instruct, empower the believer for godly living and effective service to God.
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and face eternal death and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and eternal life be obtained.
6. We believe the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and are regenerated and thus become Children of God.
7. We believe that water baptism preferably by full immersion and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during this age, but not to be regarded as a means of salvation.
8. We believe the true Church consist of all such persons who obtain salvation by grace not human works or merit but through saving faith in Jesus Christ were regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the Body of Christ of which He is the Head.
9. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church and every local Church has the right under Christ to decide and govern its own affairs.
10. We believe in the personal and imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ and that this blessed hope has a vital influence on the personal life and service of the believer.
11. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy of the Lord; of the unbeliever to judgement and everlasting conscious punishment.