Let us continue to devote ourselves to prayer and remain watchful and thankful (Col 4:2 NIV). An antidote to anxiety is thanksgiving. For thanksgiving reminds us of the gracious and compassionate character of God who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus. Let us persevere in prayer, remembering we rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Let us continue to come together before the Lord at 9pm each night to praise and give thanks.
We give thanks for his blessings during the week:
right where we
are, in homes whether alone or amongst family.
Let us cling to his words in John 14:27 “Do not let your
troubled and do not be afraid”. Instead, let Jesus breathe his Spirit
of peace upon us.
FBC with a creative team to use technology
that enables us to worship together while not being face to face.
- For the leadership in the treatment and containment of the virus, and for those who put at risk their personal health to serve and support others.
Let us continue to pray for:
- People sick with virus receive divine healing and the peace of the Lord, submitting their lives to His sovereign hand.
- Healthcare and frontline personnel- God’ s sustaining hand and protection as they work under difficult and stressful condition.
- Leaders in Malaysia and worldwide to wisely manage the containment of the virus, and economy so as to minimise negative repercussions. Pray for all to have compassion and willingness to share their resources to combat this worldwide crisis.
- God’s protection on the worship, preaching and creative teams as they prepare the online services.
- Wisdom and creativity for Ps Joash and his team in ministering to the youth, encouraging them to connect with each other and keep their eyes focused on Jesus
- Pastors and leaders of FBC – love, compassion and wisdom as they shepherd and encourage FBC worshippers through phone calls and social media.